It's 8 am. and I'm all awake and willing to do all sorts of stuff!
I'm feeling concurring, happy with my love, happy with my friends, happy with my animals, glad with my future that's finally working out for me!
That's what I call a good monday. I'm feeling happy and loved.. Do I need anything more?
For an hour I browsed blogs of my friends and pictures of passed times, I got all sobby on it..
What's that? Sobbing? Hit me in the face because I let myself slip away the last 3 months!
In the big vacation I went to work every day of the week (maybe 6 days off in the whole 2 months), went home to my family or my sweety to be with them. Doing nothing in the weekends..
That's not me.. I NEED to do things! I need friends with me! I need to get my mind out being creative and doing stuff with friends or loved ones!
Then yesterday I got over the line that's says: 'Don't go tell anyone what's up, because it's personal'.
F*ck that, I'm living for myself to! So I'm outing it and do it my way!
So I thank you bloggers for giving me the space to put it out, and specially Kitty for asking 'what's the problem here'. I spend a whole night on that question.. which took me off topic to all I said here until now.
I seemed to need that question, because it really is a lot together that really makes me sad.
It is me that I'm disappointed in, like I did last wednesday I need to stand out and speak for myself, maybe sometimes others to, to make it work.
Ok, that all being said.
On this good monday, I'm gonne step out of bed, boil some water, get a shower, drink some thee..
and off I go! :)
Love you guys so much,
Kitzen
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten