vrijdag 30 november 2012

A boost.



Hello dear ones!

I had this amazing feeling the other day that I even began laughing a several times while walking through the house. I was just so happy.. (I still am!)

Here is why:
I had the idea of taking a good break. So I decided to look around and search for a good new tv series to see. I went on this site where I watch my stuff and before typing in anything I saw a picture of a lovely lady standing on a counter with behind her a cabin with fabrics and bottles.. I clicked on it before even reading the tittle. It seemed to be a new series that started in September and there were only 8 episodes. I thought giving it a try wouldn’t hurt so I started the first episode. After 10 minutes I was totally lost in it.. so I watched 5 episodes on a row. (1 Episode is 60min. play time!)
I took a break to eat something and felt sparkling, I was still with my head in the story. Of course I went back watching it all. There are 8 episodes this first season and they will do another in 2013. I really can’t wait!! 

The name is: ‘The Paradise’.
And it’s about Denise, a 20-year-old young woman that left her little hometown to a bigger place in England to live with her uncle. He is a dressmaker but business is not going so well because of the new store across the street ‘The Paradise’. Which means he can’t provide Denise work and she decides to try being a salesgirl at The Paradise itself. 

This is where it starts, she has such a bright mind.. thinking of possibility’s out of the box (for the time). I’m not telling more to prevent spoilers. But please do give it a shot! It’s a beautiful time, with beautiful people and dressing up. Here’s a trailer that says a bit.

I have so many ideas.. so many inspiration. I clearly needed this!
Things so got me down on inspiration about my clothing and stuff, I am really happy right now!
Tell me what you think of it? I know the filming quality is not the greatest but the characters are amazing and so living it.. for me it’s more personal so don’t hold back to say what you want about it.

KiszXx.
Kitzen

Geen opmerkingen: