donderdag 17 januari 2013

2013.

So my blogger let me down and wouldn't work for some time and I missed the holidays-blogs..
But I'll fix this right now!

First off all I want to wish you all a very late happy new year!
And hope you all got a nice time with family or friends or cosy on your own :).

I had the best christmas and new year ever..
First of all our christmas tree.
My boyfriend Samuel puts on the playlist of christmas songs and there we were..
Singing and decorating the tree.. I laughed my ass of! xD
But we did a good job, after shopping in the new outlet store with all these christmass decoration my sweety made it such a beautiful combination!
Here he is!


The thing is, we couldn't wait to give our presents to each other so we did it early :$.
I gave him ****.. well you'll never find out :$ (Sorry! Kinda personal).
And he gave me just the greatest gift!

Yes I look terrible..

I saw this top hat a few months earlier in a second hand shop and felt in love with it!
Perfect size and it's still in such a good shape!!
But it wasn't cheap at all.. so I didn't buy it and waited to think it over.
I decided to buy it but I didn't get to the store, so more and more I feared it would be gone.
And then I opened my present:



Yess a box, because my boyfriend had a hard time finding a box where the hat would fit in..
he MADE one himself.. SO FUCKING SWEET!! I cut it open and found a hat box..
thinking, does he know what kind of box this is? (still hadn't thought of the hat)
I opened it and there it was.. I didn't know what to say..
He said that he went back a to that second hands store a few days after we went and buyed it.
He just knew this would be my present. Then looked everywhere for the perfect hat box
I got tears in my eyes and had a hard time not hugging him..
This was just all so sweet and caring of him, putting so much effort in it..
Of course I was a little shy about the price.. I knew how much the had was so..
And it went to a perfect evening :)

Then it was christmas evening, we went to his mom's house with his family
and had such a great time!
We had lovely food, laughing about so much and talking.. It felt really good to be there :).
Then his mother came with presents, I felt so bad because I wanted to get some to but I was told
there wasn't going to be a gift-time..
I got some shimmer oil and perfume and so on.. *proudly wearing it*
Oeh, and for the first time I did the cracker thing! ^.^

The day after we went to my mom's place with my family and we had again nice food and all the
amusement, played a card game that was really funny.. (wearing all sort of hats and stuff).
Then every time we eat something it was present time, we had pulled names and a 10 euro
gift agreement. I got some pretty earrings with crosses and a skull with diamonts from Diego (my sisters boyfriend), pretty pretty! And here I surprised my boyfriend with more gifts I bought him.
(hehehe)
I went to get some black jeans jackets he liked and a patch of the Misfits, a band he (and I) recently started to like. He kinda suspected it so there went the surprise -_-".

Then the weekend between christmas and new years eve we went to the Ardennes (big forest place in Belgium). My father lives there but he had to work a whole weekend in Antwerp so we had the place
to ourselves :). Putting on a fire, had my first marshmallows (yes, I know).
If I knew it tasted like cotton candy I would be eating it A LOT before..
Samuel brought his paintball guns and we tested them on some trees (now you do have a christmas tree dad!). I really loved it to be there with him.
Want to go again soon! :) Shoot some more and eat more marshmallows :p.

Then new years eve:

Yes a really cosy alone time with my sweety!




We went to the city right on time to watch the fireworks!
I never saw them in antwerp :).
We went to the Rots and found some friends we hang around with,
then I  found out my best friend was at the almoezenier's vampireparty.
So my boyfriend was so nice to come with me there so I could see Evi!
Missed her so much..
We had some drinks and talks and at 7 we went home.
Watched some serie (me sleeping) and went to bed.

Day after it was a party with my family again, only now my fathers side.
The big party like with the uncles and nieces.. we had a nice meal and a lot of talking :).
We were SO tired! And still we stayed to the last.

This makes a longer post then I thought, so I'll be ending here :).
Going to read your posts about the holidays (yes need catching up!) and go to bed..
So for those who don't blog or put it on your blog, how was your time?
Got nice presents or time with loved ones? :)

See you soon with more news!
KitzenXx.

Geen opmerkingen: