donderdag 7 februari 2013

Getting a grip.

I finally got to the right switch, putting the bad things behind me.
So here I am, doing schoolwork at 7 in the morning (but just needed to blog :p), feeling all good and happy. Want to do a lot of things today. Like studying, going to classes I'm not even taking, buy some materials I need for future projects,.. Tonight I'm making cake for my boyfriend.

Yess I feel good, I don't remember the last time I dressed up.. (except the holidays of course).
Going to do that to, yup ^-^.

I've been seeing my best friend more often and it works like magic :).
Trying to meet some more friends to, if I'm not working for school..
Also, cleaning seems to do the trick to.. Like, it helps sort out the chaos in you mind as well.
It felt so nice I was cleaning all day yesterday :3 (With the occasional nap ^-^)

So what I wanted to tell you!
I have these strange ideas in my head the last weeks.. O_o
Project ideas....  o_O
Like... WOAAAH    O_O

But I need a shitload of preparation for it! And I have a looot of schoolwork in front of me, soo..

I really can't say anything yet x)  *dum dum duuum*
Because it needs a lot of preparation it can still evolve so much.
It's so much that I could split it in much more projects and maybe I will..

I promise to keep you all posted if I'm working on it :).
But now I'm gonne hit the shower and get dressed up to do some more homework ;).

Have fun and see you all soon! (Because you will.. eh eh ehhh :3)

KiszXx.
Kitzen

Geen opmerkingen: