vrijdag 8 maart 2013

New things!

Lately I'm saving a lot, for school and house and stuff... lots of stuff..
I even skipped the discount season!

But now I've been a really bad girl.. my best friend said I needed new things for by my precious hat.
And I kinda thought she was right.

So I bought some new precious things, accaly a lot :$
I'll just show you, you'll see why I did what I did x)









-  2 corsets, 1 black because I don't have a classic black one and it's easier to combine with more regular clothes.
- 2 dresses, 1 just beautiful and the other more classic again :)
- A belt, so I can wear the print on it at any top-clothing I like.
- Then my first biggy skirt with pettitcoat, and draperies!
- Some cat accessories, the sunglasses and the earrings of course :)

Miw I'm so happy with these things, but never bought so much at once lol x)
So it's back to saving money :p

My friend Evi now is pushing me into events and shoots to show off our pretty clothes :p
So now I'm going through my wardrobe to collect all the matching pieces..
(I filled a bag with clothes to give away.. don't wear them but they are still good enough, so anyone who is willing, ask :p)

Hope to have some pictures of me wearing all this soon to show them more naturel :)

Miw one happy Kitzen YES
KiszXx.

Geen opmerkingen: