Yes 13th march is my birthday.. Getting old, 24 :s.
Today my sweet boyfriend made me pancakes for breakfast nommm ^-^.
But.. He made me come out of the bedroom with my eyes closed, leading me to the living room to show me what he called: "An early birthday present".
I was like whut? O_o
He went to the birdmarket here at Antwerp and brought me something..
Yes it's a birdcage! :D
He made it an upgrade for the little rat cage I have here,.
We filled it with everything, little empty boxes and kitchen paper with little pieces of pancake :p
On the picture she already got the parts with pancake in it and most of the boxes she trew at the bottom of it x).
I cannot describe how happy I am, this is amazing.. best boyfriend is mine for sure!
I'm making him cookies soon :p Love him so much.. how he treats my lady rat Chazzy is just amazing :)
Thank you sweetie! <3 p="">
Wanted to share this with you all ;)
KiszXx.
Kitzen3>
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten